Greetings

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Greetings
Hello there, long time IT professional. Have always been interested in modding and have a bit of experience with some games.

I'm actually here for one game in particular actually an emulator for a now deceased online game.

Hope I can find some answers or at least some guidance.
Fo' shizzle, mah nizzle, what's up with you, dawg?
(wellcome to mpgh)
Thank you ghost_mode, I hope to learn a few things while i'm hear as i'm pretty fresh in the world of modding but I always enjoy a good challenge.
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
u will fit right in
welcome to MPGH
Quote Originally Posted by CyberGenius View Post
welcome to MPGH
well thank u
Quote Originally Posted by TehOne View Post
Hello there, long time IT professional. Have always been interested in modding and have a bit of experience with some games.

I'm actually here for one game in particular actually an emulator for a now deceased online game.

Hope I can find some answers or at least some guidance.
welcome to mpgh hope you find what you are looking for and if you have a question dont be afraid to ask
Welcome TehOne! If you need help with anything, leave me a PM or VM.
Code me public OPK, And ill be your friend.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us