Web-based game hacking..

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Web-based game hacking..
Hi! I have a question, are web-based games hackable?

I've asked this question on many other hacking forums and all of them told me that it's not possible to hack a web-based game. I really think they are pretty hackable because you can see people getting 72572945683475687346587465874368 gold or w/e in no time. Now, I would like to know if anyone know any hacks/bugs to this addictive web-based game:

www.stratholm.com (It requires an image pack)

Oh, and while you're on it, can you check out this one too?

http://losthope.elixant.net/destiny/ (This one looks pretty vulnerable, does not require any imagepacks. Just register and hack!)

I'll be waiting for your answers.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..... They may be hackable.
Okay, do you know anything that works? Or could Dave check this out? :P
For LostHope, download Opera and refresh this page every 0 seconds;

http://losthope.elixant.net?mob=1&fight=Fight

Replacing the value of the mob input depending on what level you want to fight. Especially seeing as that there is no maximum amount of fights or energy, you can do it infitnitely. Same with pressing F5 a million times, but you can use Opera minimized / AFK.


As for the other Stratholm game you can probably just send edited POST data stating you selected 9248729723947923 Strength, Agility, etc...

http://www.stratholm.com/create.php

Post Data (They actually require it to be POST'ed)

aname=sockopen&passa=passa&passb=passb&email=email &race=0&Class=0&Sstrength=1000&Sagility=1000&Svita lity=1000&Spsi=1000&Sspeed=1000&imgconfirm=servers backupagain

This can be done by saving the page source, notepad'ing it or with Opera of course.
Hmm.. Thanks.. Now I just wish I understood a word you just said, lol. Sorry, but I'm a nublet to this... Could you add me on msn or something? krilliam@gmail.com
... bro its not hard ok for first one its simple dl opera go to options(prolly i use firefox wudnt no) then change refresh rate to evry 0 secs and presto your dun or so he says. second oen open notepad find post data on site copy it change numbers to relle high like 9999999999 or sumting and again presto ur dun.. if its wrong correct me though thats wat ur supposed 2 do.
Simply edit HTTP packet data. Headers and such are very easy to edit. Just need the right tools.
I only need the tools -__-
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?