PolyLoader 3.0

Posts 676–689 of 689 · Page 46 of 46
I lov ewhen loaders get released more crappy pastes to crack also fun to share a loader with frinds instead of having a dll
i am Noob does any one can help me to install will pay on paypal
Can't get an output, what should I do?
Quote Originally Posted by ImPus View Post
Can't get an output, what should I do?
You must correctly implement it, follow the first page (developer notes).
Program is not starting
Program isn't starting when I try to execute PolyLoader 3.0.exe , log file is :

> New session started <
[13:53:15][LOG]: PolyLoader version: 3.5.4
[13:53:15][LOG]: PolyLoader starting up
[13:53:15][INFO]: Argument size: 0
[13:53:19][LOG]: A PolyLoader process is already existant (setting that as focus instead)
> Session ended <
Visual C++ Extension is not installed Error
Is this limited to older versions of VS?
Tried with VS2019, included the VC path, installed with the c++ workloads and latest windows sdk.
Quote Originally Posted by cyka nugget View Post
Is this limited to older versions of VS?
Tried with VS2019, included the VC path, installed with the c++ workloads and latest windows sdk.
Probably it is, I tried this on higher version too, didn't work.
:((
Does it still work after the new update
Surprisingly, this shit still works lol.
Thanks for this. I'll do my best to learn
Thanks, definitely gonna look into this
So this is "just" a random obfuscator, does it really change the memory signature tho?
Posts 676–689 of 689 · Page 46 of 46
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?