WTS$20 Steam Cards | Bitcoin & PayPal Accepted | Fast and reliable

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
$20 Steam Cards | Bitcoin & PayPal Accepted | Fast and reliable
Steam Gift Card Shop


I'm selling a batch of $20 Steam Gift Cards.

Price:

70% Bitcoin
85% PayPal

Skype:
https://**********.com/addskype/?live%3Ajohan02_XDⓘ

T.O.S:
1. I will only accept PayPal payments via Friends and Family
2. All sales are final, no refunds
3. You must go first unless I deem you more trusted
4. You must confirm who you are via MPGH's private messaging system
5. If you want more than $60 and you're paying via PayPal, your account must be 100% verified.
6. By adding me on Skype you accept these conditions.


F.A.Q:
Q - Where do these gift cards come from?
A - They're from cracked Amazon accounts.

Q - Are these gift cards carded?
A - No, they're obtained from refunded balance in cracked Amazon accounts.

Q - What variants of these cards are available?
A - Only the $20 variants


Proof:
 
proof




+vouch

Purchased $40 worth of Steam codes in the past and OP was kind enough to go first. Today, I decided to go ahead and purchase a whopping $200 of Steam codes and I was not disappointed, OP went first again, as I am considered "trusted" on MPGH and every single one of them worked! I am really happy that the OP is selling legitimate Steam codes and I would recommend him to anybody!

PROOF:
Vouch copy
Are you giving away any vouch copies?
Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
Are you giving away any vouch copies?
No. I think @Chanchanbimy's vouch discount should suffice for a vouch copy But you're welcome to buy anytime.
Quote Originally Posted by Sir Billy View Post


No. I think @Chanchanbimy's vouch discount should suffice for a vouch copy But you're welcome to buy anytime.
You only sell USD? Also is there a discount on bulk orders?
Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post


You only sell USD? Also is there a discount on bulk orders?
Steam cards work worldwide, I'm in Australia
Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post


You only sell USD? Also is there a discount on bulk orders?
I can offer bulk discount depending on the size and payment method. Add me on skype, lets talk
Can i activate these in Europe?
Quote Originally Posted by Space View Post
Can i activate these in Europe?
I'm not sure, but I'm guessing the country must match the currency USD
Quote Originally Posted by Sir Billy View Post

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing the country must match the currency USD
Okay, thanks for answering quite fast.
Quote Originally Posted by Space View Post
Can i activate these in Europe?
Answer: yes you can
added you ******siddharthramakrishnan
Quote Originally Posted by rsidhaarth View Post
added you ******siddharthramakrishnan
I added you on skype
Interested and spoke with OP already. Will be buying soonish
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?