PostThe Void Highlord Guide

Posts 31–38 of 38 · Page 3 of 3
If you have the pet, then that's good enough. Else, do the Diamond evilwarnul autobot in carbon.(Best i know of in a glitched room).
And for DCS, you have to do it the hard way, i.e. the DCS bot on carbon. Very slow.
How about blood gem should I use the bot for Kiss the Void (If found any good bot that REALLY work plz share) or the Ceremonial Void knight pet?
Because each day I get around 10-15 on CVK pet...never test it on kiss the void cause a lot of bot I found kinda bugging
Quote Originally Posted by sans the skeleton View Post
How about blood gem should I use the bot for Kiss the Void (If found any good bot that REALLY work plz share) or the Ceremonial Void knight pet?
Because each day I get around 10-15 on CVK pet...never test it on kiss the void cause a lot of bot I found kinda bugging
Keep doing that with CVK pet, KTV quest sucks but u get a sure 100% x1 Blood Gem (with lucky x2 extra). Im currently doing AFDL and im farming with CVK and i have alot of Blood Gems extra that i didnt need (Still)
Holy shit bro..if i had known the merge glitch earlier i wouldn't have wasted my time farming the nulgath items over and over again!!
so um sorry for the noob Q. but how do i use those bot files ?
there type is just "file".
when i click load in the bot manager, it seeks '.dmbot' file.
soooo what do i do >.> halp pls
merge glitch still works or no?
Quote Originally Posted by demonetized View Post
merge glitch still works or no?
yes, still works.

If it failed and it was just like a normal merge. Then be faster.
If nothing happend, then be slower.
Posts 31–38 of 38 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?