Problem...

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Problem...
Whenever I try to run Korean WarRock, it loads for a sec, then exits.

Anyone know why? Also can someone give me the link to the download section so I can re-install it.
sry
I hack they stoped foerign ip 's from playing now u cant sign up or play any more im sry guys.
Quote Originally Posted by jmanwilleatu View Post
I hack they stoped foerign ip 's from playing now u cant sign up or play any more im sry guys.
o seriously?!?!?! omg
lie
Quote Originally Posted by jmanwilleatu View Post
I hack they stoped foerign ip 's from playing now u cant sign up or play any more im sry guys.
thats lie im still able to play you just gotta use IE when u log in because mozilla wont work for some reason
I use the plug and it still exits, same problem when I go on the site.
sucks for you still works for me
Never mind it works, I just had to download the full version again because they changed the install'ing thing.
well i cant sign up any more and im not lying you cant copy/paste any more at the sign up screen when u have to put a korean name in. u cant sign up any or thats wat i was saying retard. and also i use iternet explorer and i still cant sign up. so fk u. but if already made one before this than u can play.
it works for me, too i play all the day, no problem :P
Yap it works for me too and i use plug but just a question anyone
knows how to put blood in it? I can't LOL
go server 2, and push /b in chat
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?