Any suggestions?

Posts 31–37 of 37 · Page 3 of 3
Do you want some sad animes?
I need to watch more, but i just watched Anohana and Plastic Memories a week ago. Damn, both got me crying at least one time.
Actually, my favorite anime is still One Piece though, but one i watched recently too is Gurren Lagann, wow i never used the word epic in an anime long time ago, but it deserves it.
If you're into action anime, I highly recommend:
Akama Ga Kill
Claymore
Quote Originally Posted by C4SPI4N View Post
If you're into action anime, I highly recommend:
Akama Ga Kill
Claymore
I don't. .
You can always watch school days.
Some tearjerker anime would be:
  • Angel Beats
  • Clannad: After Story
  • Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Good action animes
Akame Ga Kill
Claymore
Quote Originally Posted by C4SPI4N View Post
Good action animes
Akame Ga Kill
Claymore
Yes you've already posted this exact post like 5 times.
Just stop.
Posts 31–37 of 37 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?