CrossFire close my application
Hi, I'm a developer and I make a cyber café manager, but when I open the game CF, my application is closed by xtrap.
I use: Visual Studio 2015 C#, my program not work with memory and not work with inject.
PS: If I open the VS 2015 and start a new project with only one blank form the CF xtrap close it too.
Could someone please help me? This is very important to me.
Thanks in advance and sorry if I posted in the wrong place.
I use: Visual Studio 2015 C#, my program not work with memory and not work with inject.
PS: If I open the VS 2015 and start a new project with only one blank form the CF xtrap close it too.

Could someone please help me? This is very important to me.
Thanks in advance and sorry if I posted in the wrong place.