Scripting on 2 accounts?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Scripting on 2 accounts?
Hey, I have two CS:GO accounts, I first tried out my scripts on my first account to see if they would work, such as nightwares multibot and TheJoker's triggerbot, which both worked perfect! However, when I swapped to my other account none of the scripts would work? And now when I launch my 2nd account that originally used the scripts it still works (however it says on launch some files are desynced with the main account, so there is a difference), any idea how I can fix this so it would work on the first?
Quote Originally Posted by ShawnKim83 View Post
Hey, I have two CS:GO accounts, I first tried out my scripts on my first account to see if they would work, such as nightwares multibot and TheJoker's triggerbot, which both worked perfect! However, when I swapped to my other account none of the scripts would work? And now when I launch my 2nd account that originally used the scripts it still works (however it says on launch some files are desynced with the main account, so there is a difference), any idea how I can fix this so it would work on the first?
Hey, I'm glad you liked our scripts Also, welcome to the forum!

The only thing I could imagine differs would be some settings, make sure they are the same (such as windowed-fullscreen mode, etc)
Quote Originally Posted by _NightWare View Post


Hey, I'm glad you liked our scripts Also, welcome to the forum!

The only thing I could imagine differs would be some settings, make sure they are the same (such as windowed-fullscreen mode, etc)
Hey, the settings are the exact same, any other clue what it could be?
Quote Originally Posted by ShawnKim83 View Post
Hey, the settings are the exact same, any other clue what it could be?
Most likely a PEBCAK.
Otherwise I would not know
Heya, just copy cfg from one to the other and make sure they windowed i wouldn't ask advice here as virtually all of them are C+P of peans work with some script kiddies gui thats why they don't make other features because they cant.
Quote Originally Posted by ultraleachurez View Post
Heya, just copy cfg from one to the other and make sure they windowed i wouldn't ask advice here as virtually all of them are C+P of peans work with some script kiddies gui thats why they don't make other features because they cant.
Are you implying me and @_NightWare c+p ?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?