Red faceMaking top animes list

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Making top animes list
I want to compile favourite animes that you guys like. When you suggest an anime, put genres into it.


I've already got 2 lists rolling.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kqec9SohV3w


Currently watching Fuuka, Masamune-kun no Revenge (Bloody awesome), Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 (OMG SO FUNNY)
What exactly are you trying to do?
What the actual fuck is this/?
What do you mean? I decided to quick making those videos and made top anime lists.
Quote Originally Posted by MoistPotato View Post
What do you mean? I decided to quick making those videos and made top anime lists.
You make no sense.
Well he took down the vid, maybe it was too cringe
Watch more anime.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?