QuestionHelpLap Top Problem

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Lap Top Problem
Hi there, So I bought a new Lenovo ip310 laptop with below specs:
CPU: Core i5 6th Gen
GPU: Geforce 920MX (2GB)
8GB DDR4 RAM
1TB HDD
OS: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

now the problem is I have the frame rate (FPS) locked on every game although I have turned Vsync off both from nvidia control panel and the game, Also I've turned the GameDVR off too, And the power option is on high performance, But the problem still exists.
Any ideas on how to fix this ? I would really appreciate help
Thanks
As far as I know your game should be the only limiting factor then, though your screen probably can't refresh faster than 60 timer per second, so an increase wouldn't change much.
/Bump
please any suggestions ?!!
I've tried changing resolutions and stuff but still not getting any profit
What games are you playing on said laptop
Quote Originally Posted by killerrulefl View Post
What games are you playing on said laptop
CS:GO is most important for me
Can you check the refresh rate

Right click the desktop and select Screen Resolution.
In the lower left corner click Advanced Settings.
Click the Show All Modes button.
try using with your charger plugged in
-disable bloatwares on startup
-Unpark core
-windows UI Visual effects change to best performance
-update your drivers
-in nvidia control panel change to program to high processor performance or set it your self in lowpreset
-is your storage loaded with video,music,pictures? maybe you shoild move it on external hard drive
-run dxdiag and see if your gpu is displayed there
-maybe consider using dx 10 or lower for better FPS
If you still need help, maybe try this:

really depends i heard its sometimes locked in BIOS fps lock I BELEIVE dont quote me on this
By Disable the Xbox DVR on your Windows PC can fix this issue.


here is your fix
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?