UnhappyMW2 Hamachi

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
MW2 Hamachi
I'm so tired of seeing FULL SERVER! Please someone get one in.
I don't understand while its titled HAMACHI? Nor do i understand this post
Quote Originally Posted by glenboarder View Post
I don't understand while its titled HAMACHI? Nor do i understand this post
lol.. me neither..
A little background info would be nice before we can HELP you...
hamach is a program where you can create your own servers (kinda).
I Used hamachi in the past, didnt really liked it.
Quote Originally Posted by weilonglin View Post
hamach is a program where you can create your own servers (kinda).
I Used hamachi in the past, didnt really liked it.
I'm still at loss, what does he mean by "full server"?
i know what hamachi is, but i dont understand what this has to do with it or COD
Ok, I think he means he's sick of MW2's match-making system of loading you into servers? And if someone would host a server via Hamachi already?

Wrong, won't work.
Quote Originally Posted by Morbid Angel View Post
Ok, I think he means he's sick of MW2's match-making system of loading you into servers? And if someone would host a server via Hamachi already?

Wrong, won't work.
Thanks for cleaning that up... how did you do that when he said like 5 words?
I think he meant that all Hamachi servers he has are still full and wants somebody to host a new
think hes pissed at IWnet for the "full server" msg when ur in a party, and wants some1 to make a hamachi server where he can join.
what is the point of this.......like whats it meant to achieve in the end lol?
I thougt that you can't play mp with hamachi?!

Works it now ?
Lol hosting a Hamachi server. LFMAO
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us