OCE ACCOUNT 52 SKINS 122 CHAMPS PLAT SEASON 5

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
OCE ACCOUNT 52 SKINS 122 CHAMPS PLAT SEASON 5
Hey back again......
So as you guys know I got scammed yesterday, but I really need that 20 euro so back again with a new account from OCE server.
I'M NOT GOING FIRST UNLESS YOU'RE THE MOST TRUSTABLE PERSON
I want this to be a quick sell because I'm running out of time.
Again I want to sell this for 20 euro so ye its kinda cheap for an account like this one.
This account has 19 rune pages
Payment: Paypal
Skype: Jusvanderpus5


Bumperino**
If I had money would buy, great deal, but nobody plays in OCE sadly.
Ye that's why its so cheap so people have enough left to transfer this account into wherever they want.
and uh I really need the money
LOWERING THE PRICE TO 15 EURO
Is this account verified? If so, I'll offer $10
This account is verified to me on a email I'm selling with the account so actually no its unverified.
15 is the lowest I go for this account, remember it has a lot of skins/champions and rune pages
NOW ACCEPTING BTC, PAYPAL AND PAYSAFECARD.
Well. I guess really nobody plays on the OCE server so Ill make my last offer 10 Euro.
Hi there Dimitri, I'm interested in buying.
1st post here. I will pay first via Paypal. I've read the thread on how you got scammed btw.
Thinking that I can help and I need a LoL account with almost all the champs unlocked. (still a noob on LoL)

edit: Just realised I can't PM. What's your Skype and how many posts do I need to PM?

Can you reserve it for me? I will pay first.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, I need 10 posts to PM.
Quote Originally Posted by Enneagram View Post
Hi there Dimitri, I'm interested in buying.
1st post here. I will pay first via Paypal. I've read the thread on how you got scammed btw.
Thinking that I can help and I need a LoL account with almost all the champs unlocked. (still a noob on LoL)

edit: Just realised I can't PM. What's your Skype and how many posts do I need to PM?

Can you reserve it for me? I will pay first.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, I need 10 posts to PM.
Thx, just add me as issi-cool@live.nl
Account is reserved.
Just got your other address. Added you on Skype.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?