WinkDetectedD3SK1NG MENU | SAFE 2K PED DROP & OTHER FEATURES!

Posts 1–15 of 347 · Page 1 of 24
D3SK1NG MENU | SAFE 2K PED DROP & OTHER FEATURES!
You can find the full feature list in the READ.txt file.

Enjoy

FAQ:

• This menu is safe..DON'T USE THE PED DROP/ RP INCREASER / UNLOCKS

Then if it still doesn't work, check if you have the numlock off...if yes, enable it.
Still no luck? try to load the game in story mode first.
• No, the instant crash, the insurance fraud and other bad stuff are NOT in this version and never will
• No numpad? Press INSERT. Or right arrow + square if you use a joystick.

Credits:
- Sudo for Sudomod
- Infamous Community
- Alexander Blade
- Tonyx97
- MAFINS for Menya Baes
- Big Ghost Gamer
- Mike Rohsoft
- Kryptus
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/6...is/1485456594/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jotti: https://virusscan.jotti.org/de-DE/fi...job/bz7kmi4tvh
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D3SK1NG_mpgh.net.zip1.1 MB · 9,338 downloads Clean
Is this even official? I've seen another guy release the last known one which was [DETECTED] since yesterday and locked (however it was not detected, I'm still using it.. but ok irrelevant)

- - - Updated - - -

oh I just noticed this is a straight copy of the ''detected'' & locked D3SK1NG menu (showthread.php?t=1209866) so you're basically re-uploading something that got put away for a reason, without changes.

But however as I said I know better than that too, the fact it's not really detected (wrongfully lock, ''detected'') makes me appreciate you re-uploaded it here. But if it's the right thing to do? idk..
The fact that you reuploaded what JDKT uploaded was a nice thing to do.

The menu was never truly detected, or not when I used it, but if it is an exact copy, that means that this will most likely be classified as detected.

I like to believe that the people, that did accuse the menu of getting them banned, got banned by abusing, trolling, or some other form that required people to report them and they got caught. That or they used this in a invite, solo, or private session < if that, it's their own fault, since most people, on the old thread, were saying not to use it in a private, invite, or solo session since it's easier to get caught.
Quote Originally Posted by Zykrein View Post
The fact that you reuploaded what JDKT uploaded was a nice thing to do.

The menu was never truly detected, or not when I used it, but if it is an exact copy, that means that this will most likely be classified as detected.
One of the last guys who yelled ''detected'' tagged several staffs who seemed to have believed the most recent mass shouts DETECTED!!

I was already wondering why the thread was also insta-locked; did the staff who locked it have some kind of agenda to silence everyone in there?

Well as I already said, it's NOT detected at all. I am using it continuously. So I hope this doesnt get locked and flagged either.
Quote Originally Posted by mx99999 View Post
One of the last guys who yelled ''detected'' tagged several staffs who seemed to have believed the most recent mass shouts DETECTED!!

I was already wondering why the thread was also insta-locked; did the staff who locked it have some kind of agenda to silence everyone in there?

Well as I already said, it's NOT detected at all. I am using it continuously. So I hope this doesnt get locked and flagged either.
Conspiracy..
Quote Originally Posted by Zykrein View Post
The fact that you reuploaded what JDKT uploaded was a nice thing to do.

The menu was never truly detected, or not when I used it, but if it is an exact copy, that means that this will most likely be classified as detected.

I like to believe that the people, that did accuse the menu of getting them banned, got banned by abusing, trolling, or some other form that required people to report them and they got caught. That or they used this in a invite, solo, or private session < if that, it's their own fault, since most people, on the old thread, were saying not to use it in a private, invite, or solo session since it's easier to get caught.
Wut? Why is it easier to get banned in solo/invite/friend-lobbies? I only use mod menus when I'm playing in a friends-only lobby with my mates.
Can i unlock everything using this (including lsc, tatto's, etc)?
Can someone confirm It'll not detect if im only use Player&Vehicle Godmode.

And what will happen if I'm use teleport?
Quote Originally Posted by niggypong View Post
Can someone confirm It'll not detect if im only use Player&Vehicle Godmode.

And what will happen if I'm use teleport?
U can use it. But, dont turn on godmode and go aggressive showing off ur skills. Obviously, u will get caught.

You can teleport but make sure no one see u popping from one part of the map to another.

Quote Originally Posted by rangepalm View Post
does money hack work on this? safe to go?
GTA 5 makes it revenue on money. So, dont ask if its safe. Be obvious in ur dropping.
Quote Originally Posted by onur29 View Post
No ; Money Drop , RP Increaser , ped drop and unlocks are not safe. Don't use it if you don't want to get banned.

At least The Developer of the menu said it on their dscord channel. Btw i used this hack about 1 week without dropping money. I'm not banned yet but i don't use this menu atm.
Can you give me his dscord?


Quote Originally Posted by SBK_CRUZER View Post
U can use it. But, dont turn on godmode and go aggressive showing off ur skills. Obviously, u will get caught.

You can teleport but make sure no one see u popping from one part of the map to another.
How about use godmode&teleport just to do mc/ceo job in public 1 session?
does money hack work on this? safe to go?
Quote Originally Posted by rangepalm View Post
does money hack work on this? safe to go?
No ; Money Drop , RP Increaser , ped drop and unlocks are not safe. Don't use it if you don't want to get banned.

At least The Developer of the menu said it on their dscord channel. Btw i used this hack about 1 week without dropping money. I'm not banned yet but i don't use this menu atm.
You can find the full feature list in the READ.txt file.
What read.txt file?
Used this menu before with 10k money drop and 100 ticks, I have not been banned yet.
Quote Originally Posted by AfroGamer23 View Post
Used this menu before with 10k money drop and 100 ticks, I have not been banned yet.
Just dropped around 20 mil on freshly banned account lets see how it goes. Is there no RP hack?
Posts 1–15 of 347 · Page 1 of 24
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?