Experienced Graphic Designer Needed

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Experienced Graphic Designer Needed
Hello,

I currently run a game boosting business. I have been searching for someone to start a little project for me,

I will be needing:


  1. A main logo
  2. A full thread graphic explaining prices, information and contact details etc.
  3. Some titles for the text channels where I run the business.
  4. Google Doc layout to be made if possible.


Please message me if you're interested, I am willing to pay.

Thanks,

Conor.
Add me on skype im your guy!
I would be able to do this, shoot me a PM.
Pm'd and added.
I can probably do this but I can make it for you cheaply. PM if you want.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?