Exclamation+18 strong language FU*k YOU MOD UPDATE

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
+18 strong language FU*k YOU MOD UPDATE
Ok so i switched up a few things credits go to me pac man for idea and sphearow412 for some ideas so enjoy :P *note haven't tested it and i cant due to ca is fucked up right now and servers are under maintenance

Virus scan:VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan - Result
nice idea...woulda made more sense if ca was up to release so u could test and post screen shots but oh well
Message me or another mod/minion when you are ready to add a screenshot and I/they will unlock let you do it then approve.

Btw, because it seems to be a .dll (Which I don't really know why? But I don't really know anything about modding, so I will have to consult someone on this) you will need a second virus scan from www.virscan.orgⓘ
So basically
/Not approved
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?