QuestionHelpSomething Wong

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Something Wong
So im guessing this is a common topic or not but I dont care,so i'v been experiencing problems with AQW trainer's on linux such Cetera and Le bot 7.7,the problem is that everytime I open the trainer's they just seem to instantly close after a few minutes using them,this has been a huge problem ever since i started botting,I use an application called PyPar2 to open the trainer's,does anyone seem to face the same problem?Help pls

Sorry for my bad english.
Have you tried running a newer version of Le Bot?
Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
Have you tried running a newer version of Le Bot?
Yes i have using the le bot 8.4 but it just seem's to show me a yellow dot only

Quote Originally Posted by Great Barrier View Post
Try using an application called Wine and run the Windows version of Le Bot under it.
And i tried using Carbon but same thing would happen. and on Le Bot 8.4 it'll just show me a yellow dot.

So the only bot working for me is Cetera (linux) version,but it just seem's to close when i use wine,so i use pypar2.
And i
Quote Originally Posted by adamrawi123 View Post
So im guessing this is a common topic or not but I dont care,so i'v been experiencing problems with AQW trainer's on linux such Cetera and Le bot 7.7,the problem is that everytime I open the trainer's they just seem to instantly close after a few minutes using them,this has been a huge problem ever since i started botting,I use an application called PyPar2 to open the trainer's,does anyone seem to face the same problem?Help pls

Sorry for my bad english.
Try using an application called Wine and run the Windows version of Le Bot under it.
Hi Oli!

Do you know if I would be able to run Carbon using Wine?

Thank you,
Magnus.
The yellow dot seems to happen to me when I'm experiencing poor internet connection actually!
Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
The yellow dot seems to happen to me when I'm experiencing poor internet connection actually!
Actually I rarely experience poor internet connection,internet speed is always 198MB's/s

Quote Originally Posted by zadkiel2 View Post
Do this:
- Download wine using the terminal
- Install flash player for wine (there are 3 versions, download all of them)
- Download a bot (.exe)
- Go to properties and allow it to be executable
- Open it with wine
- Profit
Mind sending me a link in my pm's to the website for the "flashplayer for wine".I've already installed wine,latest version but still nothing,im using the latest ubuntu version FYI.
@adamrawi123
https://get.adobe.com/es/flashplayer/otherversions/

Operative system win7/vista/xp and then download all the versions, the one for explorer, firefox and chrome and install them all, for installing them go to properties and select ''execute as a program'' and open them with wine, after installing them run carbon.
Quote Originally Posted by zadkiel2 View Post
@adamrawi123
https://get.adobe.com/es/flashplayer/otherversions/

Operative system win7/vista/xp and then download all the versions, the one for explorer, firefox and chrome and install them all, for installing them go to properties and select ''execute as a program'' and open them with wine, after installing them run carbon.
So I did what you told me to do,step by step,even though it was kinda messy,but it still couldnt run Carbon,Le Bot,and Cetera without closing automatically.
Quote Originally Posted by adamrawi123 View Post
So I did what you told me to do,step by step,even though it was kinda messy,but it still couldnt run Carbon,Le Bot,and Cetera without closing automatically.
Im using Lebot 8.4 and Carbon under wine and works fine asf , im currently using this; Ubuntu 12.04 64 Bits, Wine 1.4.1, Flash Player 17 (on wine) and the bots works perfectly.

Note: Flash player is installed via Standalone method and ive tried with newer versions of wine and flash and didnt work, use google

Updated*

Note 2: Sometimes, like 0.01% of times Carbon crashes. But is a 0.01% and u can use it really fine I think u can bot 24/7 using the two lag killers from Carbon without problems
Quote Originally Posted by adamrawi123 View Post
So I did what you told me to do,step by step,even though it was kinda messy,but it still couldnt run Carbon,Le Bot,and Cetera without closing automatically.
Ok let me explain a bit better, first download wine 1.6, after that go to this link (https://get.adobe.com/es/flashplayer/otherversions/) and choose windows 7/xp/vista and then download all the versions (chrome, firefox and explorer).
Here is an example (http://imgur.com/nNPEgVj), as you can see in the image I selected Win7/xp/vista and Flash 24 for Chrome, you need to do this for every flash version (chrome, firefox and internet explorer).
After downloading all the versions you need to install them using wine, to do this go to the download folder and right click a version, then go to properties and enable the option ''Execute as a program'', after that right click it again and open it with wine, then just install it and do this again with the other versions.
Ok, so now you have all the versions installed, now download Carbon or Le bot and again right click it and go to properties and enable the option ''Execute as a program'', then right click it and open it with wine, it should open and work correctly.
Btw I did this with Ubuntu 12.04, 64 bits, maybe it doesn't works with newer versions of Ubuntu/Linux.
Quote Originally Posted by zadkiel2 View Post
Ok let me explain a bit better, first download wine 1.6, after that go to this link (https://get.adobe.com/es/flashplayer/otherversions/) and choose windows 7/xp/vista and then download all the versions (chrome, firefox and explorer).
Here is an example (http://imgur.com/nNPEgVj), as you can see in the image I selected Win7/xp/vista and Flash 24 for Chrome, you need to do this for every flash version (chrome, firefox and internet explorer).
After downloading all the versions you need to install them using wine, to do this go to the download folder and right click a version, then go to properties and enable the option ''Execute as a program'', after that right click it again and open it with wine, then just install it and do this again with the other versions.
Ok, so now you have all the versions installed, now download Carbon or Le bot and again right click it and go to properties and enable the option ''Execute as a program'', then right click it and open it with wine, it should open and work correctly.
Btw I did this with Ubuntu 12.04, 64 bits, maybe it doesn't works with newer versions of Ubuntu/Linux.
I guess you used Ubuntu 12.04,I'm using Ubuntu 14.04,do you think this will work with the newer version's of ubuntu?Anyway's I did what you told me step-by-step,but still doesn't work,carbon can open but it get stuck at 2% loading,Le Bot 8.4 just show's me a yellow dot.I've previously made a thread about what's wrong with le bot 8.4 for me.
Quote Originally Posted by adamrawi123 View Post
I guess you used Ubuntu 12.04,I'm using Ubuntu 14.04,do you think this will work with the newer version's of ubuntu?Anyway's I did what you told me step-by-step,but still doesn't work,carbon can open but it get stuck at 2% loading,Le Bot 8.4 just show's me a yellow dot.I've previously made a thread about what's wrong with le bot 8.4 for me.
This is all you have to do:
1. Install Wine
2. Download Adobe Flash Player Installer (Windows, Internet Explorer)
3. Open the Adobe Flash Player Installer using Wine, there should be an "open with" option or something. And run through the installer.
4. Flash Player is now installed within the Wine environment
5. Download the Windows version (.exe) of Le Bot
6. Open the .exe using Wine. If you followed the steps correctly it will work.

I guarantee you that your problem isn't to do with your Ubuntu version, it's just because you're not running Flash under the Wine windows emulator correctly.

-edit-
(yes the points are similar to explanation above, but hopefully OP can understand better)
Quote Originally Posted by adamrawi123 View Post
So im guessing this is a common topic or not but I dont care,so i'v been experiencing problems with AQW trainer's on linux such Cetera and Le bot 7.7,the problem is that everytime I open the trainer's they just seem to instantly close after a few minutes using them,this has been a huge problem ever since i started botting,I use an application called PyPar2 to open the trainer's,does anyone seem to face the same problem?Help pls

Sorry for my bad english.
Do this:
- Download wine using the terminal
- Install flash player for wine (there are 3 versions, download all of them)
- Download a bot (.exe)
- Go to properties and allow it to be executable
- Open it with wine
- Profit
can you just dual boot windows on your machine? or use wine... or get a vps
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?