Bugged DirectX?

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Bugged DirectX?
Someone experience in DirectX? im trying to make a design for a menu...but i cant get all right it looks like this.

|I t e m 1
|I t e m 2
|I t e m 3
Current item
|I t e m 4
|I t e m 5

something like that.

if i use the start x, and y cordinanse for the meny it works perfectly...but if i move it with my own function it get messed up. But only the lower line from the current and down.



i draw some black lines to see the x line but it get messed up if i move it in the y-axel :S

My code for the drawing:
Code:
DrawBox(pDevice,x-3,(totheight / noitems)*cur+y-1,totwidth+6,1,MCOLOR_CURRENT);		//over cur
			DrawBox(pDevice,x-3,(totheight / noitems)*cur+y+16,totwidth+6,1,MCOLOR_CURRENT);	//under cur

			DrawBox(pDevice,x-3,y-3,1,(totheight / noitems)*cur+3,MCOLOR_CURRENT);				//line from current and up
			DrawBox(pDevice,x-3,y+(totheight / noitems)*cur+y-8,1,totheight-(y+(totheight / noitems)*cur+y-30),MCOLOR_CURRENT);//line from current and down
not bugged,
its in ur source.
try to set different location.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us