WTSwts starter acc

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
wts starter acc







Do note that any attempt to scam will be counteracted, as I am the original owner, and hold all details to this account, including the payments for membership, and therefore will be able to instantly reset the password upon my desire.

The membership shown on the images is accurate as of 1/30/2017

BEST OFFER WINS
"will be able to instantly reset the password upon my desire."

Just saying I think you have ruined your own sales thread.
Quote Originally Posted by Dannom8 View Post
"will be able to instantly reset the password upon my desire."

Just saying I think you have ruined your own sales thread.
Believe as you wish, it's only pre-caution if someone tries to scam me.

OFFERED $6 OUTSIDE OF MPGH.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?