Fitbit advice for not being caught
Hi guys i am new in this Fitbit business.
We all know that anonymity is key.
I am asking you guys for some advice for not being caught by fitbit.
I SE only for myself.
I already use Vpn + proxy but i am asking for other tips as :
-Do you use the same adress (where you live)?
-Which names do you put in the form ? Yours ?if not yours how can the delivery knows if the packages is for you ?
-Differents mail adress ( for filing the form ) ?
-Do you use temporary mail adress
Other tips will be welcome.
Thanks.
We all know that anonymity is key.
I am asking you guys for some advice for not being caught by fitbit.
I SE only for myself.
I already use Vpn + proxy but i am asking for other tips as :
-Do you use the same adress (where you live)?
-Which names do you put in the form ? Yours ?if not yours how can the delivery knows if the packages is for you ?
-Differents mail adress ( for filing the form ) ?
-Do you use temporary mail adress
Other tips will be welcome.
Thanks.
