QuestionA little help needed

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
A little help needed
Sorry if this is the wrong section,I didnt know where to post

How do I find the address for faster flag,i need to freeze it I think,but i dont know what value to search for
Any help would be appreciated
(I am using Cheat engine and a bypass)
i dont know how to get it either

but it would seem smart to

search for unknown initial value

and use the speed hack for like 1-1.5 or something

and then keep searching for changed value

thats what i think

i havent tried it yet though
check
i know on some forums i ahve seen the values some other sites which you can find with google
i thought instant capture was packets no?

i havent seen any insant capture hacks since they fixed packets either...
I had it before the patch in a trainer,Its not instat flag,you just take the flag much quicker

Please anybody????????????
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us