WTSSandDisk Extreme SE Service

Posts 16–30 of 53 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by lllN30lll View Post
Added to Skype lllN30lll
do not have a request frmo you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by daviddermannderkann View Post
you do bigger size too or just these?
as of now just these, I can do bigger in future, however need more money to invest in the tools required to do this
might be interested if you can do bigger.
Quote Originally Posted by edups yellow homie View Post
How long would the entire process take?
1-3 business days for tracking
I may be interested in any 128GB and maybe 64GB size cards in the future. I'll keep an eye until available. GLWS OP!
Are those the biggest sizes you can do?
Quote Originally Posted by Scaze View Post
Are those the biggest sizes you can do?
Currently yes. To do bigger sizes they would want it to be sent back and I would need to invest in buying a legit one
Reship address works?
Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
Reship address works?
Not a clue

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadth View Post
Hmm...Sounds good. Will hit you up on skype.
Ok! State why your adding me when you do so or I decline

Quote Originally Posted by itzsheng View Post
Can you get class 10 instead of class 3?
Yes, however not now, I need a phyisical card, What the hell do you need the speed of a class 10 for. Class 3 works fine for everything I use it for (GoPro and shit)
Can you get class 10 instead of class 3?
Hmm...Sounds good. Will hit you up on skype.
Ditto on the class 10. Will contact you on skype.
Quote Originally Posted by thewizzardofoz View Post
Ditto on the class 10. Will contact you on skype.
Wont have a class 10 for awhile......

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by itzsheng View Post
Can you get class 10 instead of class 3?

Quote Originally Posted by thewizzardofoz View Post
Ditto on the class 10. Will contact you on skype.

Just out of curiosity and to help improve my buisness, what does class 10 have that these cards do not





these are class 3 cards in theory wouldn't these be even better?
Posts 16–30 of 53 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?