Solved"Java(TM) Platform SE binary has stopped working" Error

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
"Java(TM) Platform SE binary has stopped working" Error
Whenever I try to startup a minecraft hacked client I get the "Java(TM) Platform SE binary has stopped working" error before or as soon as it shows the MOJANG logo. I have reinstalled minecraft and do not know what else to do. Please help
/moved to help section.
Uninstall and then reinstall Java.
Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post
Uninstall and then reinstall Java.
Try deleteing and reinstalling the client itself
Are the .JSON files named the same as the folder it's located in?
Quote Originally Posted by Wahubah View Post
Whenever I try to startup a minecraft hacked client I get the "Java(TM) Platform SE binary has stopped working" error before or as soon as it shows the MOJANG logo. I have reinstalled minecraft and do not know what else to do. Please help
Are you using a Nvidia GPU? If so reinstall the latest driver. When you are reinstalling click "Custom Installation", from there check "Clean Install" and Uncheck anything that has "3d" in the name.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us