QuestionHelpAny possible Macro?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Any possible Macro?
I wonder if anyone is developing a Macro that can reduce the recoil on this game.
I've been writing script, but the problem is I am not able to change the speed, the gun would either aim at the ground or the sky even with the minimum speed.
If you have any useful advice or information, please comment on this thread or PM me.
Thanks in advance.


Problem with my script:
https://gfycat.com/DaringAmpleBrahmanbull
This forum is under a battleye look, any content provided here will generate a mass ban
Quote Originally Posted by OrionWalker10 View Post
This forum is under a battleye look, any content provided here will generate a mass ban
I guess so, do you have some good place recommended then?
Quote Originally Posted by lazy0249 View Post
I guess so, do you have some good place recommended then?

Buy a good mouse with macro
AutoIt? If yes, i had the same problem, there is no solution, autoit doesn't work properly ingame.
i do have macro script which am using it right now made by my idea, but as forum is under monitoring am not gonna share it with no-one in public, all i can tell is this, macro is perfect as no-recoil in R6 an undetected
Quote Originally Posted by mrbatman00 View Post
i do have macro script which am using it right now made by my idea
Which language did you use?
Any proof?
Quote Originally Posted by DmE View Post
Which language did you use?
Any proof?
all i can give you as proof, is my recorded video (game version is visible)! Its even better then Wazzaby script, even more accurate and most important UNDETECTED.
https://gfycat.com/AridEnviousFreshwatereel
Quote Originally Posted by mrbatman00 View Post
all i can give you as proof, is my recorded video (game version is visible)! Its even better then Wazzaby script, even more accurate.
https://gfycat.com/AridEnviousFreshwatereel
hi please send mee your skype for talking about that (i am ready for donating if you want) i am not battleye
Quote Originally Posted by lazy0249 View Post
I wonder if anyone is developing a Macro that can reduce the recoil on this game.
I've been writing script, but the problem is I am not able to change the speed, the gun would either aim at the ground or the sky even with the minimum speed.
If you have any useful advice or information, please comment on this thread or PM me.
Thanks in advance.


Problem with my script:
https://gfycat.com/DaringAmpleBrahmanbull
You are using autoit right? Well if yes, I'll warn you that You will not be able to create a norecoil with it, the autoit developer have made it for not working in games to prevent cheating.
Quote Originally Posted by sopadeninja View Post
You are using autoit right? Well if yes, I'll warn you that You will not be able to create a norecoil with it, the autoit developer have made it for not working in games to prevent cheating.
Thx for noticing! But what else I can use other than this language? We can dicuss this on Skype

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mrbatman00 View Post
all i can give you as proof, is my recorded video (game version is visible)! Its even better then Wazzaby script, even more accurate and most important UNDETECTED.
https://gfycat.com/AridEnviousFreshwatereel
It's very uplifting to know that there are still working macros in this game. We can discuss more on Skype, and I am also ready to make some donations!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OrionWalker10 View Post
Buy a good mouse with macro
As far as I know, only some Chinese-made Mouse can do that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by balckice View Post
AutoIt? If yes, i had the same problem, there is no solution, autoit doesn't work properly ingame.
Indeed, but AutoIT seems not working.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us