WTS★Cheap - VBA - VCC - SMS Verification★

Posts 61–75 of 105 · Page 5 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by S3lect0r View Post
Its ban risk free for fresh paypal account ?
Add me on Skype to discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickybk View Post
Your VCCs are from USA Banks ?
I cannot do USA, sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by speedpowered View Post
Talking with him.
Speaking now.
Quote Originally Posted by damkgp2 View Post
Originally Posted by S3lect0r
Its ban risk free for fresh paypal account ?
Add me on Skype to discuss.
Accept me
Bought from him.Nice guy, smooth transaction.Recommended.
Quote Originally Posted by damkgp2 View Post
Originally Posted by Rickybk
Your VCCs are from USA Banks ?
I can do USA, yes.
When we talk previously You say You can't do USA billing on VCC... So now You can set US billing on those cards, right?
Quote Originally Posted by gubernator23 View Post
When we talk previously You say You can't do USA billing on VCC... So now You can set US billing on those cards, right?
My apologies, I misread his reply. I thought he said VBA, not VCC. My reply has been updated.
Bump this!
+Vouch, bought a VCC, and a sms confirmation instantly.
Bump this!
vouch, quick and easy
Bump this!
Talking to him regarding SMS verification


SMS verification worked perfectly. He even went first even though I'm fairly new.
Bump this!
Bump this!
Sent u a msg bro.
Posts 61–75 of 105 · Page 5 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?