FREE NX!!!!!!!

Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
Noob I will help o JOKE
Quote Originally Posted by GridMaster View Post
lol soso is a noob.

Wait... not joke
I'm sorry, but what the hell do you have against me?
Soso, youh do What with Kids?
O.o
Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post
Soso, youh do What with Kids?
O.o
I lure them into a black van with candy.
Guys sdfu.. -.- You guys took it WAYY too far.
Quote Originally Posted by pepsi233 View Post
NNot really i know this isnt real theres no mod For FREE NX LOL! i wanted to see what people say thease days..
Bascially, there is mods for free NX, modding gp weapons to nx weapons.
Your so awesome Im going to help you because im such a nice person.




















































JOKE.
Hes doesnt need help. hes also joking.

=D
Just asking for help will get you help, dont trick people and they wont flame you.
I'll help you! (Not a joke, just read)

First of all you need RezInject (In one of the stickies, I think)
Once you get it download, extract it to wherever.
After that, open up RezInject and select the .REZ file you want to inject the textures into. Then select the files you want to inject into the REZ file.
Press Inject or Start or something like that.
After it's done injecting, there will be new rez files called REZNew in your Combat Arms/Game. Just take the original REZ files and back them up on your desktop (doesn't matter where, really) then rename all of the .REZNew files so they have a .REZ extension.
Go ingame and enjoy your new textures!
il join ya.i hate nexon =D
lol i need free nx hehe!
Me either I don't get the injecting part All I know is that you need that DTX Convertor
Put this in the mod general section now in the release section. ty.
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?