PHILIP'S SE SERVICE + FAST AND EASY + US AND CANADA ONLY Proof: NEW TOOTHBRUSHES!: Black, Amethyst, Rose Gold, Pink
Originally Posted by Chickente Any chance of billing? I've done it plenty of times to my actual address. No bill whatsoever. - - - Updated - - - Originally Posted by A_Walker Can you do it for Europe? Added you on Skype Talking with you on Skype now.
Currently receiving a vouch. my address did have a couple problems but this guy is great. He knows what he's doing. Cheapest price all around as well
Originally Posted by Fliest_aladdin Currently receiving a vouch. my address did have a couple problems but this guy is great. He knows what he's doing. Cheapest price all around as well Thank you so much! Hopefully we can get you that toothbrush.
Originally Posted by DannyK93 can you SE the charger? I can usually do the charger, it just depends on rep. - - - Updated - - - Originally Posted by Sxrix can you do in italy? I will update you if I can or not.
Vouch Is currently in Process Will update ! This guy is friendly and professional! Definitely knows what he's doing
Originally Posted by Fliest_aladdin Vouch Is currently in Process Will update ! This guy is friendly and professional! Definitely knows what he's doing Pleasure doing business with you. Enjoy.