Need a thread opened

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Need a thread opened
Hey,

Could this thread be re-opened please: /forum/showthread.php?t=1207240&p=12354180#post12354180

I was away from MPGH for a bit, however I'm back now. If possible, can you also unban the account I was using to post on that thread so I can continue. Thanks!

/forum/member.php?u=2518066
Quote Originally Posted by plainca View Post
Hey,

Could this thread be re-opened please: /forum/showthread.php?t=1207240&p=12354180#post12354180

I was away from MPGH for a bit, however I'm back now. If possible, can you also unban the account I was using to post on that thread so I can continue. Thanks!

/forum/member.php?u=2518066
Ban will not be lifted and you can continue with this account from here.
As said before, have the users post in this thread to confirm they have been refunded.
You have 1 week and that's it.
Okay.

First scam - $20 - /forum/member.php?u=2839877
Second scam - reselling his alts - /forum/member.php?u=1896620
I can't find anyone else, if you can let me know.

First guy has no contact information on his MPGH profile, I also couldn't find his Skype. I'm happy to do a giveaway or donate the ammount to MPGH.

I have contact with the second guy, I've contacted him on Skype. Going to ask him if he wants anything in return now, he should post here soon. I will keep you updated.

Thanks for the opportunity!
Quote Originally Posted by plainca View Post
Okay.

First scam - $20 - /forum/member.php?u=2839877
Second scam - reselling his alts - /forum/member.php?u=1896620
I can't find anyone else, if you can let me know.

First guy has no contact information on his MPGH profile, I also couldn't find his Skype. I'm happy to do a giveaway or donate the ammount to MPGH.

I have contact with the second guy, I've contacted him on Skype. Going to ask him if he wants anything in return now, he should post here soon. I will keep you updated.

Thanks for the opportunity!
Issue with me was resolved, just a misunderstanding. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Yeah, those accounts sound right. I don't think there are any / many more accounts to that. Thanks for checking

I'm unsure how to track everyone I scammed, as some of the people posted in strange places instead of the scam report. What do you think would be the best way of going about this?
Quote Originally Posted by plainca View Post
Yeah, those accounts sound right. I don't think there are any / many more accounts to that. Thanks for checking

I'm unsure how to track everyone I scammed, as some of the people posted in strange places instead of the scam report. What do you think would be the best way of going about this?
Assuming those are the only accounts linked, search all of the names, and see if you can find a scam report.
When I have the time, I'll check to see if you have any more accounts associated.
Buuuuuuuuuuuump!
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?