UnhappyAmazing to look back at such an amazing team. R.I.P.

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Amazing to look back at such an amazing team. R.I.P.
Yeah they should have never changed. Fnatic would probably still be on today. R.I.P
HOMESENT LETS FUCKING GO

FUCK OLD FNATIC BOIS



R.I.P. gg ez. End of an Era.
Don't mention it. I miss old fnatic ;-;
Pretty Sad ;(
I don't really play/watch csgo much, but it seems like they were a great team. Just searched them up and it's a shame they disbanded.
same goes to NiP
welp they done fucked up.
I never really liked fnatic, but I do agree that they fucked themselves.
Great team, and many adrenalin moments watching them
looks like the team is R.I.P
Hope they're not finished yet
Cool I guess.
Never really got what's so great about watching someone else play a game. To learn? Sure but other then that idk
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?