Interstellar

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Interstellar
Just watched Interstellar (I know I'm late) and I gotta say, it was amazing. I wish I didn't see it so I could watch it again and experience it for the first time.
Omg so the opposite. Wish I ve never seen this movie. Was really bad. What did you enjoy?
Quote Originally Posted by matrinos View Post
Omg so the opposite. Wish I ve never seen this movie. Was really bad. What did you enjoy?
What! Interstellar is awesome. One of the best space movies, if not the best
This is one of my fav. movies of all time. This movie has great story and plot twists this is a must watch movie
Quote Originally Posted by Essme View Post
Just watched Interstellar (I know I'm late) and I gotta say, it was amazing. I wish I didn't see it so I could watch it again and experience it for the first time.
Prob best movie I ever seen
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?