WTSGTA V MODDED MONEY SERVICE - STEAM AND SOCIAL CLUB *PC ONLY*

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
GTA V MODDED MONEY SERVICE - STEAM AND SOCIAL CLUB *PC ONLY*
THIS IS ONLY FOR PC!

SKYPE: sbondo1234 - Link to my skype in my signature....

How It Works:
1. You tell me if you bought the game on Steam Or Social Club
2. You tell me how much modded money you want
3. You give me the money (I Accept Paypal, G2A Items And Steam Skins)
4. I say "Ok Cool" Then You Give Me Your Password... (It's Safer If I Login To Your Account)
5. I login to your account then open up GTA V.
6. I mod the money onto your account..
7. You login to your account and go on a spending spree..

Prices:
LOCAL:
200mill - £2.50
400mill - £3.50
700mill - £5.50
MSG ME ON SKYPE FOR REMOTE & RECOVERY..



http://imgur.com/a/1wrMEⓘ

proof -
BUMP - CLICK ON THE IMGUR LINK SO YOU CAN VIEW ALL THE PRICES!
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P1nXOnW.jpg[IMG]. need a closing img tag with a / on the closing [img] thoreply to my thread with a quote and replace it with the image. also it looks ugly af nigga give me the psd and ill fix it. also you need to tag @akim14 and ask him to change the thread link.
+rep! Gave me 40 mil without any problems
+repppp again
Got over 100mil total and no ban
Thanks
BUMP - PLS COME IM LONELY
BUMP /SHORTTTTTTT
didnt mean that sorri pls no ban
BUMP... DOING THA BIDNISS RITE?
@Psychotic please close this thread.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?