Need a silver and black just messaged on Skype!
WTSBose QC35 Wireless Headphones | Vouched | Retail | Black & Silver | BTC Only
Hot right now
See all listings
Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
Elite Selling / Trading / BuyingJust paid OP for 2 headphones awaiting his reply
Cheers everyone
Cheers everyone
Sent payment .... will update with any updates .... thanms
Sent you a message on Skype 5 hours ago and you are taking new orders within the last hour. Purchased 2/21, he said I would get confirmation today and has been unresponsive on Skype to what seems like me and other people who purchased around that time. Doesn't seem hesitant to take new orders and post on the thread and avoid people who already paid. I know you "Aren't always on your computer" but replying and taking new orders without responding to us? C'mon.
I paid on 2/18. Haven't received confirmation, received this reasoning.
"[3/2/2017 9:01:30 PM] Chad: No the fucking confirmation number they gave me didn't work
[3/2/2017 9:01:53 PM] Chad: literally did 7 orders today and that was the only one that didn't work, really fucking annoying
[3/2/2017 9:02:17 PM] Chad: Your order is processing and everything I just put down the wrong number or something, means I have to recall"
haven't heard anything yet. But apparently people that have ordered after me have received theirs. So I don't know whats going on.
"[3/2/2017 9:01:30 PM] Chad: No the fucking confirmation number they gave me didn't work
[3/2/2017 9:01:53 PM] Chad: literally did 7 orders today and that was the only one that didn't work, really fucking annoying
[3/2/2017 9:02:17 PM] Chad: Your order is processing and everything I just put down the wrong number or something, means I have to recall"
haven't heard anything yet. But apparently people that have ordered after me have received theirs. So I don't know whats going on.
Messaged for a refund since I can't wait much longer just for confirmation since Bose is cracking down and it's becoming harder.
@Hova mans taking so many orders. Seems fishy
Closed until further notice. DO NOT PLACE ANY ORDERS AT THIS TIME.
If you have been scammed, make a scam report here.
If you have been scammed, make a scam report here.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Marketplace TalkBose qc35 se, ebook vouches. 31 Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsBose QuietComfort 35 Headphones SE in Retail Packaging 3 Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding[Requested][SPK] G36E Black & Silver + Double Bullet
42 Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding[SPK] Black & Silver FS2000
17 GeneralWireless headphones
28
