what torrent client do u use?

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
what torrent client do u use?
what torrent client do u use? i use lord
same bitlord
i used lord, got confused got a erection left went to bittorrent cried...
bitlord me too.
what other clients?
i use utorrent

*doesn't fit in*
oh i heard about that
Do you realise that BitLord is basically an old version of BitComet hacked up to show ads? Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitLord
I thought everyone did.
uTorrent on the other hand is 130KB and is the preferred client to use.
It's got a much smaller memory footprint than any other BitTorrent client, also.
I use Azureus.... that java script takes up lots of my memory..... but it's fast... isn't it?
So Whats Better BitComet Or UTorrent?
Azureus is a solid client, but it's built on Java, and as such uses up lots of resources and the interface can get sluggish when the going gets tough.

I would preference uTorrent over all others presently out there... it's just preference though - other clients have their good points also.
I Already Intalled BitComet.
Let Me Try It
BitComet for the win.

I have tried about 1000 other torrent clients since "torrenting" became fairly popular and BitComet is my favorite by far.
hm i use Azureus
I USE Bit Tornado [no.. its not a tornado its a ******* piece of ******
What!!!!!?
its not a tornado its a ******* piece of ******

whats that?
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us