Originally Posted by ComboDance send me your cshell, i'll unpack it thanks, Also can you teach me how to unpack it,I tried olly+loadlib but can't view cshell. virus scan: 1. https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/4cveeq2bdz 2.https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7...is/1486174652/ @Biesi , please approve. ,cshell in attachment. CShell_mpgh.net.rar6.6 MB · 17 downloads CleanDownload & Thanks
Originally Posted by Senpai* @Biesi , please approve. "Former Staff". Means, I'm not part of the staff anymore
Originally Posted by Senpai* thanks, Also can you teach me how to unpack it,I tried olly+loadlib but can't view cshell. virus scan: 1. https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/4cveeq2bdz 2.https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7...is/1486174652/ @Biesi , please approve. ,cshell in attachment. Here your unpack cshell @Hugo Boss https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/h3svy1i052 https://virustotal.com/vi/file/8b9b6...is/1486311632/cshell_unpacked_mpgh.net.rar6.6 MB · 60 downloads CleanDownload & Thanks
Originally Posted by ComboDance Here your unpack cshell @Hugo Boss https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/h3svy1i052 https://virustotal.com/vi/file/8b9b6...is/1486311632/ Thanks, So all I've to do is opening it with ollydbg?
Originally Posted by ComboDance Here your unpack cshell @Hugo Boss https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/h3svy1i052 https://virustotal.com/vi/file/8b9b6...is/1486311632/ /Approved, file appears safe.
Originally Posted by ComboDance that's right Im not sure whats wrong but when i open cshell with ollydbg and search for Referenced Strings i cant find anything ,
Originally Posted by ComboDance i think you open cshell not unpacked ! I tried opening it with another version of Ollydbg and it worked,thanks alot bro <3 /req close.