Refund for eBay

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post
I don't know if you're a moron or this is just a meme. You fucking did an apple refund, where the delivery guy WILL HAVE FINANCIAL LOSS IF HE LOSES HIS JOB, in which he does get a infraction and investigation when this happens. You a a clueless idiot and don't know how these refunds works. Let's not forget about the Amazon refund you did, which also affect people. I mean if you were all clean and shit you can say this, but kid literally has a bunch of refunds in which he fucked over so mpeople. Either an idiot or a memer

HAAHAH DID YOU JUST SAY YOURE NOT A FAN OF SCAMMIMG?? LMFAOO YOU LITERALLY JUST COMMITED A CRIME OF FUCNING FRAUD LMFAOOO Fucking idiots.
Either something got lost in translation or you have severe reading comprehension. Let me simplify it for an ignorant second grade imbecile such as yourself.

A company I work for suffers a loss, it doesn't come out of my pocket, the company suffers the loss. If it keeps suffering losses, eventually, they may make some of us redundant due to it struggling to make a profit. Disappointing but such is life.

When an eBay seller suffers a loss, it comes out of his/her pocket, unless it's a big company selling on eBay. Besides, seriously, this is elementary stuff, can you not grasp the difference you autistic tool.

Stop trying to act like a smartass and masturbating your ignorance you braindead pos.
Quote Originally Posted by Truthist View Post
Either something got lost in translation or you have severe reading comprehension. Let me simplify it for an ignorant second grade imbecile such as yourself.

A company I work for suffers a loss, it doesn't come out of my pocket, the company suffers the loss. If it keeps suffering losses, eventually, they may make some of us redundant due to it struggling to make a profit. Disappointing but such is life.

When an eBay seller suffers a loss, it comes out of his/her pocket, unless it's a big company selling on eBay. Besides, seriously, this is elementary stuff, can you not grasp the difference you autistic tool.

Stop trying to act like a smartass and masturbating your ignorance you braindead pos.
Lol when 12 year olds try to prove something. You fucking idiot, you did Amazon refund few months ago, that also COMES OUT OF THEIR POCKET. Lmfaoooo you have to be joking. Fucking memer Lmfaooo. "I hate scammers, but if I do it, it's not a scam" LMFAO is this a joke or are you actually this retarded?

"Let me get a 1k item for free, nothing ever happens, no investigation, apple just likes giving me free things" 10/10 logic LOL
commits fraud on several occasions and says "I don't like scammers" AHAHAHAH
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post
Lol when 12 year olds try to prove something. You fucking idiot, you did Amazon refund few months ago, that also COMES OUT OF THEIR POCKET. Lmfaoooo you have to be joking. Fucking memer Lmfaooo. "I hate scammers, but if I do it, it's not a scam" LMFAO is this a joke or are you actually this retarded?

"Let me get a 1k item for free, nothing ever happens, no investigation, apple just likes giving me free things" 10/10 logic LOL
commits fraud on several occasions and says "I don't like scammers" AHAHAHAH


hey all mighty dude.. stop arguing with these "12" year olds. damn if your over 19 years of age talking to 12 year olds like this you need serious mental help.
get a life for real hahaha. your pathetic.
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post
I don't know if you're a moron or this is just a meme. You fucking did an apple refund, where the delivery guy WILL HAVE FINANCIAL LOSS IF HE LOSES HIS JOB, in which he does get a infraction and investigation when this happens. You a a clueless idiot and don't know how these refunds works. Let's not forget about the Amazon refund you did, which also affect people. I mean if you were all clean and shit you can say this, but kid literally has a bunch of refunds in which he fucked over so mpeople. Either an idiot or a memer

HAAHAH DID YOU JUST SAY YOURE NOT A FAN OF SCAMMIMG?? LMFAOO YOU LITERALLY JUST COMMITED A CRIME OF FUCNING FRAUD LMFAOOO Fucking idiots.
You are funny dude hahahahha i literally heard you screaming those two last sentences in my head
Quote Originally Posted by Portgas D. Ace View Post
You are funny dude hahahahha i literally heard you screaming those two last sentences in my head
Then you must be having extra chromosomes, nowhere does it look like that I was "screaming" or "raging" lmfao, if I remember correctly I had tears of laughing so hard on these idiots. MPGH brings so much happiness and laughter to me lmfao. Like take a look at the kid above, pure moron, trying to give tips about life but can't even comprehend a simple sentence.
Fact of the matter, gentlemen, is that IAmTheTofu is correct. If you care so much about the "Little man" then do not do it at all anywhere, especially big sites like Apple where minimum product is like 300€. I have worked in DHL from october to january as that is when they have extra load and needed employees. So I know for a fact that expensive shit that apple sends will be given out specially with insurance as a VIP package, even though it doesn't "say on it" it is treated inside of DHL as such. And you guys may think "just one doesn't mean shit" well...you are wrong. The most danger this is for the "newbs" in DHL, that have just started for a month of two. A VIP packages like that is reported missing and guy gets removed (we worked over agency contract, people left their home countries to work there for the season) which is basically fired because he was deemed high risk, even though he was never accused of stealing the package everyone knows why he was "removed" from DHL. My colleague was picked up by police and brought for interrogation after the contract was already over and we haven't been working there for 2 weeks, but somebody reported something missing and police questioned the man.

Do refunds on stuff, I do it, I worked at DHL and I still don't care cause I probably don't have conscious, but rest of you if you will commit fraud then just do it, DO NOT pamper yourself how you're stealing from big guys like some e-robin-hood, cause you ain't, it will always be the little guy that gets fckd. Sleep well self-righteous ***cks and let people refund whatever they want, even if it's "little guy on ebay"
Then why dont you scam users here? The threat of a ban scaring you guys?
hey man how did it go. this is a post for sharing technique not critique on morals... we are all scammers
Quote Originally Posted by Mavericks58 View Post
hey man how did it go. this is a post for sharing technique not critique on morals... we are all scammers
Got 50% refund, they seem nice so yeah
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?