[Speed Art]Animated Banner

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
[Speed Art]Animated Banner
I decided to start Speed Art Series from MPGH Community

So here is the 1st video,i had recorded 2 years before and its time to share it.

Speed art videos Are not tutorials,but they help a lot a designer.
Each designer has to find his own way how to create his outcomes and not copy/paste other's.Here is my way on making simple animated banners.

Outcome:








Quite useful and I just learned few things, which I didn't knew
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
Quite useful and I just learned few things, which I didn't knew
I am glad i helped you.I will share more soon!
Nice, i'll be waiting ! Very good tutorial
I miss animated banners. Nice tutorial and cool out come. Love the lightning effect.
Very good tutorial, thank you very much!
Very good tutorial !!!
Nice tutorial. The style reminds me of old Runescape Private server advertisements.
Looking pretty good! Loving the RHCP song.
very nice tutorial thanks
thanks! these are very helpful
very nice descriptive tutorial for starters. thanks a lot
very nice, thanks for posting
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?