Thumbs upWTB good account

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
WTB good account
Hey guys, I don't know if this is allowed here but there's no DF market subforum.

I am looking to buy a DF account with at least 1 unlimited ammo weapon.
Preferably also some X-dusk items, and a high level.
The email needs to be included as well.

I will not go first, if you don't trust me then check out my visitors messages and you can see that I got alot of vouches.

My Skype: trickster
Bump, still buying. Add me on Skype.

- - - Updated - - -

X-dusk is not required, ghost ammo would also be nice.
220+, 2x ghostammo, GAU-19 (nonlimited), 1300c, 60 mil.but no unlimited weapon and non GM...how much would you pay?
Quote Originally Posted by Misirac View Post
220+, 2x ghostammo, GAU-19 (nonlimited), 1300c, 60 mil.but no unlimited weapon and non GM...how much would you pay?
I already bought a account, but am now looking for cash/items/credits.
Still buying credits/cash/items!
how much per 100 cred or 10 mil ?
I'm up for sell and I only accept bitcoin. I would want to use a mm (one of the admins on this site) and you will have to send the bitcoin first to the admin because I've ran into trouble in the past with DF admins/mods trying to find players selling their items or IRL cash. I have 2,000 credits, pumpkin head, and an amp. Offer?


If I have no luck here on mpgh I'll hit up d2jsp as my account on there has a 2004 join date and I get my way 99% of the time lol.
i sell my account lvl 221 full dusk, ultra boost and 1x ts winner, send me mp for more details.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?