Why saved game with DLC doesn't transfer?
Hi,
I used that Maxed Save file that's posted here, and ended up editing it and maxing out the DLC characters. It works fine on that particular steam account, but when I try transferring that edited save to a new steam account that owns DBD and DLC, I get errors. The save file from here works fine on the original profile as well as on profile2, but my edited maxed out one with DLC from profile1 does not work.
I'll get one of two errors when I try using the edited maxed out DLC save on profile2. Basically I either can't get past the load screen when using that save, or the menu doesn't load and I have to close the game.
Any ideas on why this happens for the edited DLC save, but not for the other one posted here? I figure it's not something I can change... but just in-case, thought I'd ask if anyone found a work around.
Thanks in advance for your time
I used that Maxed Save file that's posted here, and ended up editing it and maxing out the DLC characters. It works fine on that particular steam account, but when I try transferring that edited save to a new steam account that owns DBD and DLC, I get errors. The save file from here works fine on the original profile as well as on profile2, but my edited maxed out one with DLC from profile1 does not work.
I'll get one of two errors when I try using the edited maxed out DLC save on profile2. Basically I either can't get past the load screen when using that save, or the menu doesn't load and I have to close the game.
Any ideas on why this happens for the edited DLC save, but not for the other one posted here? I figure it's not something I can change... but just in-case, thought I'd ask if anyone found a work around.
Thanks in advance for your time
