Hooking XignCode

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Hooking XignCode
 
code
#include <Windows.h>

DWORD Hook (void * ToHook, void * OurFunct, int len) {
if (len < 5) {
return false;
}


DWORD curProtection;
VirtualProtect (ToHook, len, PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE, &curProtection);

memset (ToHook, 0x90, len);

DWORD relativeAddress = ((DWORD)OurFunct - (DWORD)ToHook) - 5;

DWORD temp;
VirtualProtect (ToHook, len, curProtection, &temp);

return true;
}
DWORD JumpBackaddy;

void _declspec(naked) OurFunct() {
_asm {
mov eax [eax+C]
mov eax [eax+C]
jmp [JumpBackaddy]
}
}


DWORD WINAPI Conseguiu (LPVOID param){
int HookLenght = 6;
DWORD HOOKADDRESS = 0x7770CD00;
JumpBackaddy = HOOKADDRESS + HookLenght;
Hook ((void*) HOOKADDRESS, OurFunct, HookLenght);
while(true){

Sleep(50);
}

FreeLibraryAndExitThread((HMODULE) param, 0);

return 0;
}




http://prntscr.com/e5grlp

Well, here I am trying to understand something about hook.
What I did was done in the "INTENTION" of running for Crossfire Brazil
Just to see the simplicity I see that this is wrong and infuncional ...
I need help to guide me to a satisfactory result :P
That gave me a tremendous black screen ...
Quote Originally Posted by iProgammer View Post
That gave me a tremendous black screen ...
hahaha <3

// msg shot u.u
You must know about how the Xigncode work in Crossfire !
you don't need to bypass XC3 in crossfire , you only need to be tricky
what this
More difficult
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us