Sorry guys. No more hack...
There's already too many anyway
You need two virus scans and the screenie doesn't help if the attachments have to be approved to see it.
I'll get the 2nd one.
and if you noticed, i said ignore the screen attatchment, since i put a link up to photobucket
lol
nice hack
DreamCast is a member of mpgh isnt he...
Originally Posted by IHelper
DreamCast is a member of mpgh isnt he...
What I thought exactly, shouldn't he be the one releasing this?
Well he should have, but I haven't been able to contact him in a week or two. Plus he said if it worked he wouldn't care if I uploaded it, as long he gets the Credit.
I merely uploaded it, xD
Originally Posted by TheCoheedin
Well he should have, but I haven't been able to contact him in a week or two. Plus he said if it worked he wouldn't care if I uploaded it, as long he gets the Credit.
I merely uploaded it, xD
if he says its alright then its ok as long as its not a repost
Cool.
Maybe some of you should thank me? xD
Originally Posted by TheCoheedin
Cool.
Maybe some of you should thank me? xD
Thats a force, considering this isn't even approved yet.