Question:

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Question:
I found a hack on another website, and I wanted to post it on MPGH, I know there is already a tutorial to removing ads but does anyone know how I can edit the loader of the hack? The loader itself is an ad. Is there a way to do this? Or am I just SOL

(Note: Don't flame me. I'm just asking a question.)

If this isn't in the right section, my bad.
Just take out the loader and post the dll
then people can use perx injector
of valkrie
if u need more help send me your teamviewer info
Lol, I guess I'll get Teamviewer than, cause I don't know how to get JUST the DLL.
IHelper for the win
/Closed
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us