ExclamationSUGGESTIONFalse VAC claims on scripts

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
False VAC claims on scripts
Hello, as of recenty a individual, or group, has taken a intrest in destroying the CS:GO Script section, They do this by continuasly making false VAC reports, whilst it's commonly known a script can't get you VAC banned.

Now you might be wondering "Maybe they truely are VAC Banned?". And I can tell you right now, they're not VAC banned due to the scripts.
I've been using my own scripts for longer then I've been on MPGH, and never had any problems with it, I still don't. All these reports come from accounts with a rather low amount of posts, wich only adds up to the 'red flags'. This effectively prevents a lot of users from downloading scripts (there haven't been as many downloads as there used to be lately due to this).

As of now minions are doing everything they can to stop this flood of false reports, but accounts aren't banned, and they don't give up.
I hope you can make this flood stop as it's destroying the scripting community.
@DarknzNet and @Gaar are giving it there everything, but this simply isn't enough.
While I'm sure you're right. I just want to make a point that you definitely can get banned for scripting.
Quote Originally Posted by Nimboso View Post
While I'm sure you're right. I just want to make a point that you definitely can get banned for scripting.
Overwatch banned / banned in third party match making, I never said you can't.

You can't get a VAC ban from it however. (keep in mind overwatch turns into VAC after a while)
The VAC system is delayed so end user cannot tell for certain what caused VAC. Alot of user use more than one hack on accs and tend to blame the one closest to the time of VAC. Scripts can only cause OVerwatch ban, exe type auto hopper programs can trigger the VAC. What user doesn't know is what hack they use at the time of ban doesn't actually mean anything cause the system is delayed.
Bump for awareness purpose, This is my last efford at safing the CS:GO Script Section.

Skidiots are simply reposting to many scripts & claiming they got VAC banned due to them. If this doesn't stop, it will be then end of the section.
I've been gone for a week to come back and have more then 5 false reports on my thread.
Not a single minion is removing the reply or doing anything for that matter.

I point alot of users with questions to that thread so they know. But someone / some group is making these claims on purpose.

Action needs to be taken.
I don't feel like removing them, because what if they really got VAC banned. They might have blacklisted some of the public scripts. Who knows . Anyways you can always use that report button to report those posts.
Quote Originally Posted by DarknzNet View Post
I don't feel like removing them, because what if they really got VAC banned. They might have blacklisted some of the public scripts. Who knows . Anyways you can always use that report button to report those posts.
Please read http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1096806 as has been so kindly been left for this.
I'm done. I quit.
Quote Originally Posted by _NightWare View Post


Please read http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1096806 as has been so kindly been left for this.
I'm done. I quit.
I was just saying. I am sure those posts will get removed if you simply report them. There are not that many posts saying they got VAC banned. Where is the problem?
Plus scripts are VAC detectable, just because it doesn't read/write memory doesn't mean it's not detectable.
This is such a gray area. Competitors probably could have something to do with it... but no one can really know. :/
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?