its good to have bare bones as no 1 does it and it cleans alot of shit out thats not needed, i am looing forward to testing the server if u allow for private testing or just when it comes out
Server is in testing state now, with hamachi xd
Originally Posted by MikeRaarupBirk
Server is in testing state now, with hamachi xd
where? pls
God doesnt Exist
Originally Posted by HGAEHaeheadhetdhtertherh
god can hold over ~~8.000.000.000 ppl on world
keep up good work guys
case closed. we know this
Originally Posted by SESHnBONES
God doesnt Exist
Keep religion out of MPGH ;p, no need to start needless drama// etc
Originally Posted by Demon
Keep religion out of MPGH ;p, no need to start needless drama// etc
I believe in Oryx the MadGod
Originally Posted by Nikolai Belinski
I believe in Oryx the MadGod
I believe that one day MPGH will be gewd
Oryx the Mad God is our only God
Originally Posted by Demon
Keep religion out of MPGH ;p, no need to start needless drama// etc