4ch an Post Spammer

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
4ch an Post Spammer
I have designed this php + curl script to spam the top most thread on /b/. I will also show you how to alter the codes.

NOTE: For Censorship of the word 4ch an, i have posted the script in pastebin

Pastebin Link

edit
'$message = ">>$threadid \n OPISA****** x $rand";


>>$threadid
represents when someone quotes the thread poster.
\n means new line, so \n\n means 2 lines.

$rand is a random 1-3 digit number. so the above outcome will be like

>>29382838
OPISA****** x 394
Confusing but will help people who know PHP
I can also write a tutorial:
[php]
<?php
$thisAreYou = array('Y','o','u','\'r','e','a ','n','o','o','b',);
foreach($thisAreYou AS $character)
{
echo $character;
}
?>
[/php]

© Yearupie 2010
Quote Originally Posted by yearupie View Post
I can also write a tutorial:
[php]
<?php
$thisAreYou = array('Y','o','u','\'r','e','a ','n','o','o','b',);
foreach($thisAreYou AS $character)
{
echo $character;
}
?>
[/php]

© Yearupie 2010
but that limits it abit.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?