WTBiPhone 7+ BUY4U

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
iPhone 7+ BUY4U
I think my last thread had an unclear title. This one should be more clear. I can pay PayPal or BTC.

Skype: aaron.mpgh
Bump!
//short
How would this work?, Etc how much would i need to pay can i use the phone
Quote Originally Posted by John F. Kennedy View Post
How would this work?, Etc how much would i need to pay can i use the phone
I'm buying it, not selling. Please read before you post, thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post


I'm buying it, not selling. Please read before you post, thanks!
Dont you talk like that to our president!
Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
I think my last thread had an unclear title. This one should be more clear. I can pay PayPal or BTC.

Skype: aaron.mpgh
Why don't you save more $ for a little longer so you can buy it yourself from Apple and have one of the refunders here refund for you?
Quote Originally Posted by Sir Billy View Post

Why don't you save more $ for a little longer so you can buy it yourself from Apple and have one of the refunders here refund for you?
I can refund it myself, I'm saving my addy for a bigger one, want a laptop.
Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post


I can refund it myself, I'm saving my addy for a bigger one, want a laptop.
Use a family member's address then
Quote Originally Posted by Sir Billy View Post

Use a family member's address then
what if carrier tries to contact your family or worse, if they visit the address again
Quote Originally Posted by ben2418 View Post
what if carrier tries to contact your family or worse, if they visit the address again
Lol then goodluck explaining to your family how you're committing fraud online
Quote Originally Posted by Sir Billy View Post

Lol then goodluck explaining to your family how you're committing fraud online
Wish I could, everyone else in family lives thousands of miles away
Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post


Wish I could, everyone else in family lives thousands of miles away
You live in africa?
Quote Originally Posted by redbullandchill View Post
You live in africa?
Not even funny. Everyone please stop spamming my thread. On topic only, thank you.
Bump!
//short
How would this work? I do have an an Iphone 7 that I refunded and don't need. Was planning on selling on ebay but I've already been scammed on their when I list things. Depending on how much you're paying, I'll think about it. It's a silver 128 gb. Brand new and unopened. If you have a safe way that I can do this then I'm up for it but I'm not going to send to you when it could just be a drop and then I don't get paid and have no way of knowing who you are. Lmk cuz I'm interested tho!
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?