QuestionHelpCan you get VAC for having Extreme Injector running in the background?

Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by GroxIan_Fudschi View Post
My question is as the title states.

I had Extreme Injector v3 running in the background after previously injecting it into a completely different game and I forgot to close it and noticed it after a CS:GO competitive match.

Will I receive a VAC ban now? (Extreme Injector didn't inject anything to "csgo.exe" it was merely running in the background while playing).
You can get a VAC by doing that, but I guess you got lucky. Your account might get flagged tho
I can just pray I guess. I really hope I don't get VAC, untrusted or a flag. Are the chances to get banned/flagged/untrusted higher with Extreme Injector 3.5 (no injection) than with say an actual hack (injected) like PolyLoader?
Quote Originally Posted by GroxIan_Fudschi View Post
I can just pray I guess. I really hope I don't get VAC, untrusted or a flag. Are the chances to get banned/flagged/untrusted higher with Extreme Injector 3.5 (no injection) than with say an actual hack (injected) like PolyLoader?
They're both the same, its just when they get detetced, you either get untrusted/vac/flagged. Honestly, the most annoying is getting flagged
Quote Originally Posted by Calm View Post


They're both the same, its just when they get detetced, you either get untrusted/vac/flagged. Honestly, the most annoying is getting flagged
Mhm. I don't know what to say really. I've read many strange cases where people got banned for Cheat Engine running / having it installed and I would guess that Extreme Injector is just as obvious as Cheat Engine.

I always thought VAC only detects if something particular is injected or memory gets changed. The policies of VAC are very intrusive if they check everything on your hard drive. VAC really is a mystery.

EDIT: I just saw the #FIXCSGO video from a russian guy named GAVER (ГАВЕР) and he explains cheating in CS:GO and VAC in depth and it seems like VAC does indeed only scan the signatures that have been injected into the game and not the hacks on PC.
Quote Originally Posted by GroxIan_Fudschi View Post
Mhm. I don't know what to say really. I've read many strange cases where people got banned for Cheat Engine running / having it installed and I would guess that Extreme Injector is just as obvious as Cheat Engine.

I always thought VAC only detects if something particular is injected or memory gets changed. The policies of VAC are very intrusive if they check everything on your hard drive. VAC really is a mystery.

EDIT: I just saw the #FIXCSGO video from a russian guy named GAVER (ГАВЕР) and he explains cheating in CS:GO and VAC in depth and it seems like VAC does indeed only scan the signatures that have been injected into the game and not the hacks on PC.
Yeah VAC has a policy that they cant scan everything. That is why ESEA is almost cheater free because they check everything. They even made the disc thing open as a joke before
So it's been 4 days now and so far nothing has happened. No VAC errors, no authentication errors, no time outs. I'm gonna wait another week to see if I get banned.

If I'm not banned then I guess VAC isn't as "strict" as many people say (those who had Injector/Cheat Engine process running but NOT injected). At least I will understand VAC better in the future. This will be a paranoid week for me.
Yes/no.

To be safe - then close it every time you run the game.

You might be flagged - but you also may get a ban which is delayed, keep us up to date.
So a week has passed and nothing bad happened yet. I played quite a few matches, sold a few things and so on and I think I might be one of the lucky ones?

Worst case would be I actually get a 3 month delayed VAC ban but I doubt I'm that lucky.
Okay, I think this thread can be closed now. Nothing has happened and my account is still fine.
Thread closed.

Reason: Requested.
Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?