AngryHelpEverything is over?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Everything is over?
In the game no longer works for anyone? Long time no one has published, in any program.
I don't understand what you said much, But assuming you said that no programs have been posted in ages to IW section.

COD is dead. As much as I love the game, It's dead.
BUT! I think cod 2017 will make a come back!! I hope. :|
Its because this cod is so fucking terrible, it has only 2k players and even the "old" cod bo3 has 3 times more players, if the next cod is not the same shit as iw there will probably more hacks for the next cod. (But I acutally like iw more than bo3 lol)
It sucks that everyone hates IW Zombies. I don't think it's that bad, obviously I'm the one trying to hack in order to have fun, so that does say something, but that's not the point. The game is dead on PC because we get shafted left right and center, that's why everyone is on BO3, not counting that BO3 has mod tools allowing for thousands of new maps to play over the same old Zombies in Shitland for 4 months and little to no updates.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?