UnhappyVirus?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Virus?
"@echo off
:keepTrying
del "C:\Users\Guest account\Desktop\CoD4Bot v0.2\~DC5522.tmp"
IF EXIST "C:\Users\Guest account\Desktop\CoD4Bot v0.2\~DC5522.tmp" GOTO keepTrying
del temp.bat
"


Found this BAT file on my desktop after downloading Vac Chaos, and my internet connection has gone down about 90%

I deleted it, but it doesn't seem like a virus, but maybe it's deleting a trojan that has been leeching info from my computer. I have been unable to connect to steam (trough MW2) although i am online, and i cannot change my password.

EDIT: Tried restarting and everything started working again, then tried running Vac Chaos, and found the bat again, I changed my pass, so be warned, Vac Chaos is a possible Trojan. (My version was uploaded by Kn4cker )
/facepalm

It's removig a temp file from CoD4Bot v0.2\, and if it fails to remove it, if retries. I can confirm that the file is not a trojan, and is not some kind of an important system file, seeing as it is in a obviously, user-made folder. No need to worry.

The version I have isn't a Trojan it just doesnt seem to work In multiplayer games. (Private only I think)
You probably downloaded if off some bogus site >.>....
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?