[Help] Load Dll's

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[Help] Load Dll's
Hello,
I want to make an save function for my Injector.
But:
i got this code:
Code:
        Settings.Name1 = Dllcombobox.Items(DLLFileName)
Settings.Save()
and in load:
Code:
Dllcombobox.Items(DLLFileName) = Settings.Name1
Screen of The Error:
The result is "Null" which is a syntax error, Catch the error using

[php]
Try
' Your code
Catch
Msgbox (ex.message)
End Try
[/php]

and share the message , Something is wrong not with that line itself, but with something that occurs during the attempt to inject,

Also use breaks, and step in, go line by line till you find which line is causing the error, and give us the before and after line

It seems that the combo-box value is still "unselected" make sure the dll is loaded and selected in your combo-box and see if you still get the same result
From the error message it looks like he isnt passing anything for DLLfilename. It should be a value based on the index for the combo box.
Quote Originally Posted by wtfiwantthatname View Post
From the error message it looks like he isnt passing anything for DLLfilename. It should be a value based on the index for the combo box.
It seems that the combo-box value is still "unselected"
That's what I said...

In either case, I still suggest you post the error, It may be helpful to other members when there is a solution for a specific member, and it is resolved.
Use the stream writer function it creates a notepad.txt file and reloads the data stored
Nah i have another method
I use
Try
Loadwithdll.enabled = true
Catch
Loadwithoutdll.enabled = true
End Try

I have to change it ofcourse but that basis (my brother told me i had to use try :P)
Ty everyone anyways!
/Closed

And I told you too

But thats the wrong "Use" of it, But if it works
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us