Public release

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Public release
Here is a little Public release by me. Nothing special but I think its enough for choobs here.

This will get detected by Punkbuster very fast if lot of people start to use it so use a bypass.

Contains:
Unlimited Stamina
No Spread/Recoil
Instant spawn
Crosshair
No fall damage
5th slot
Scope

Good luck and happy hacking!
NLWRhacksP.rarattachment deleted · 72 downloads before removal
lol no point in dling that...
lol its ok but no offence not relli worht the download
I know but it's enough for those people who are always begging for hacks. I hope they will just use this instead of Pmming me for the password of a hack i released 4 weeks ago.
sounds good, i'm going 2 try it
Yeah, so the choobs will use the hacks and than realize it's detected.
u leeched this u bum
Quote Originally Posted by lolxsh0tx View Post
u leeched this u bum
No he didn't
yea he did beacuse i have the exact same hacks but my friend made them and the layout is the same and everthing
Quote Originally Posted by lolxsh0tx View Post
yea he did beacuse i have the exact same hacks but my friend made them and the layout is the same and everthing
Lolz what is that hack called of your friend then? I made this myself but i made other hacks to. Maby your friend has one of my other hacks.
omg..
when i try to use no spread/recoil it says cant processId
elliwood
elo my friend i already have ur hack but..it wont work cuz i dont have a bypass can u plsss make a bypass for this hack? ty.
lol i dont know how to make a bypass. I wish i would know.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?